Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lost and forgotten








Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time but I have been so busy living! Or do I mean working? Since my last post I have been to Alaska for two weeks. One week we rented a car and toured around Alaska on our own hiking and fishing! Mainly we would hike to fish so Frank really liked that. We got to see Mt. McKinley really well which we hear is not that common so we were lucky. I feel God decided that I deserved a break!


Frank loved Alaska because there was so much fishing.

I even stopped by VP candidate's place in Juneau but she wasn't home


I tried on a few new hats to see how they fit.


There were tons of glaciers and Frank got to hold one back!

It was a trip filled with wonderful views and adventures.

2 comments:

Crochetheaven said...

Your son pointed me to your blog. Really love reading it. Hubby and I did an Alaskan cruise Sept 07. What an awesome place! Keep on blogging!

Crochetheaven said...

Sorry, meant your daughther. My bad. :(