Sunday, October 5, 2008

Costco

Now that I am back into blogging you might never stop me!!

I like a lot of women I like to shop but as I age the people in the store start to scare me!! I just got back from Costco (looking for the 6th season of Monk on DVD) and while I was there I noticed several types of people! The group that go for the free samples and wear clothes that used to fit, the group that haven't eaten in years so I don't know why they are at Costco buying in bulk(probably cleaning products) and a large group of about to be in the need of medical help! I don't know what group I fit in but I don't eat the samples, I live to eat, and God I hope I am not in the last group!!

Back to my original thoughts Costco. Before our trip to Alaska I bought a camera package from Costco because everyone said I needed one. I think my smaller point and shoot did almost as well but my eyes are aging. We are using this new camera with it's telephoto lens and it just decides to stop working on day 2 of our trip!! Now I don't want to point fingers but my husband was using it when it stopped and he is not known for his photo/camera expertise! The next day we are on the way to Denali to see Mt. McKinley without the "good camera" so I say lets stop at Costco in Anchorage on our way there. To make a long story short they took the camera back with me promising to mail a few books I had left home and sold us the newer upgraded model even though I had had the camera more then 90 days. I must have looked really sad or scary you can pick one. Thank You Costco

No comments: