Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't make eye contact


When will I ever learn not to hit enter after the title of this thing so there is now a post of just a title! Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
Now back to my blog! Just got back from a short trip to New York State to see the foliage so I thought. My husband has a friend with a cabin that I have been to once years ago and since I found myself on vacation with no trips planned(yes I know that is a great shock but it did happen) I said yes to a trip to the cabin! The cabin is very nice but we weren't in the door when my husband had his hunting gear on and calling the dog to see if he could find some grouse. Now it became all clear to me this was a hunting trip under the guise of a fall foliage, apple country trip. Now I didn't mind but again just like hitting enter instead of tab on this computer when will I learn. The weather and the color of the foliage were spectacular so even though I was in the dark about the real reason for the trip I enjoyed myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you said it is a blog title only, but on my computer it is everything but the title, although on the side bar there is a title (dont make eye contact). Very ethereal and almost aboriginal!! We need to check with them when we see them in FEBRUARY, ICANT WAIT!!!

I have now decided that you are the Social director for this trip, much like a wedding planner sort of thing. I would be happy to consult with you on schedule adjustments, but make me proud!!!
Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hubcap, where are u? Hope all is well.....