Friday, May 23, 2008

Gone Missing

I have not been abducted but just working and traveling! I have been out west visiting ALF, and college buddies! It was Nurses Week and ALF was planning a nursing fair as part of her job so of course I came out to volunteer to show what goes on in the Operating Room. I think it went well but I am the mother of the organizer so I might be bias!
After the fair ALF and I went and met two of my college buddies in one of Northern California's gold mining towns. I think we laughed from 4:30pm Saturday to 2:00pm Sunday continuously!
It is something we need to do regularly!
I now am back at work counting the weeks until my next vacation! I usually vacation every other month but we have a maximum of two weeks from Memorial Day to Labor Day so that makes the summer a long haul for me! I actually don't have a vacation for 13 weeks since my last vacation and then I will be going to Alaska for two weeks so I guess it is worth the wait! I look at work as a means to make the money to vacation. Since my job is extremely stressful it is the best way to keep your sanity

No comments: